I. What information does the Website obtain and how is it used?
The Website obtains the information you provide when you visit and register the Website. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Website unless you register with us.
When you register with us and use the website, you generally provide :
- your name, email address, age, user name, password and other registration information.
- Transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use Websites from us.
- Information you provide us when you contact us for help.
- Credit card information for purchase and use of the Website, and.
- Information you enter into our system when using the Website, such as contact information and project management information.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
II. Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Website may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of device you use, your device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Website.
III. Does the Website collect precise real-time location information of the device?
This Website does not collect precise information about the location of your device.
IV. Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Website?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the website and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect our safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- With our trusted service providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- If Projexel Technologies Pvt. Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
V. What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Website easily by deleting your account from the Website. You may use the standard processes as may be available as part of your device or via the mobile Website marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
VI. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain user-provided data for as long as you use the Website and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain automatically collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Website, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Website to function properly.
We do not use the Website to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Website. Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
X. Your Consent
XI. Contact us
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Website, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.